Friday, September 02, 2005

I have eaten my first peanut butter sandwich....

And not to be the last, I'm sure. I could never be on Big Brother though. I would most definately puke.

Well, I'm in Moncton now! Woot! Please visit, e-mail, write letters, (and soon) call, anything. Today I didn't do anything until 3:30. I went to the Rotary Park. It was fun because there were a TON of ducks, and so I got tons of great pictures! The only sad things is they're city ducks (or puppies as I call them) because they've been fed by humans for so long that they're not afraid of you. Never the less, I have great pictures of mallard ducks.

Did you know...
Male Mallard Ducks have a blue stripe on their wings. I knew that they were colorful but their blue strip is amazing. There were a family that came by and the dad said look at the blue stripe. So (being from Carleton County and not being afraid of people like most city people) I turned around and explained that it was to keep the momma and babies safe.

Anyway, that's it for today!!

--Krystle

1 Comments:

At 10:17 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

No prob Jess,

The city is alright. I've only been here 2 days, and I don't mind it. They have nice parks, so I'll probably spend a lot of time there. Talk to me in a couple of months and I'll let you know more.


--Krystle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home