Monday, August 01, 2005

Welcome To the Boyfriend Club!

Hey
Just a quick note to say that Danielle and I have inducted another member into the "Boyfriend Club". Congradulations Becky!

For those who might not know what the "Boyfriend Club" is, basically Danielle and I got sick of "BOYS" not being considerate and doing the sweet "gentlemen" type things for us! SO we decided to do the nice thoughtful things for each other. This means that when one of us has a really bad day (like the time Danielle thought she flunked her Math Exam or when I had my wisdom teeth out) the other does something thoughtful for the other (and it usually involves CHOCOLATE!!). We also believe that guys DON'T give flowers often enough so we tend to give those frequently.

If you'd like to enter please post! lol yeah right! lol


Witness Always
Praise Often
Rock Hard


Krystle Lynn

2 Comments:

At 12:54 p.m., Blogger bataylor said...

yay!! i'm honoured to be part of such a highly esteemed society, otherwise known as the boyfriend club!! i feel so priviledged to count these girls as my "better" boyfriends!! not that real bfs arent good...but its nice having other ppl there to do those nice things for u that guys sometimes seem to overlook! lol! so it with great anticipation i look forward to spending many years of fun with these girls/boyfriends...hahaha! and thanks for including me in ur little group! i know its gonna be a blast!!! :)!!
~becky~

 
At 10:26 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

Hey,
thanks a ton Jess. Currently I am OVER THE MOON! God has been incredibly faithful! I'm not surprised though, I knew he would! Right now I'm on a spiritual high! WOOT! JESUS ROCKS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home