Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hot, soooo Hot


Today was so hot I didn't even do anything. I swam. I took some really sweet pictures of the kids that were swimming at my pool today. I'll post them, if I can figure out how to do that...ha!


This is Jack...he is very much like Jack-Jack off of The Incredibles (awesome movie) . Devilish lil guy. He hates water and so my mom grabbed him and put him in (don't worry she didn't drown him). He ended up taking all of his clothes off because he hated it so much. So here was a lil 2 year old kid running around naked at my house.
Fun! He's so darn cute..I have six million pictures of him.

I have begun reading the bible in a year. Ambious, cause I'll probably quit in a month or two. I need preserverence. Oh LORD I need preserverence.

Anyways, I'm out to read day 2 of the bible in 1 year.

Witness Always
Praise Often
Rock Hard

Krystle Lynn

2 Comments:

At 4:56 p.m., Blogger bataylor said...

hey hey!
well man, its been like 2 weeks since ive been on the computer AGAIN!! i am such a slacker!! lol! it was fun chilling with u monday night at the dock and at tims! thanks tons for the ride home even though i live a million miles into nowhere! hahaha!! u should check my blog when u get a chance cause u got a "mention"...lol, thats what my friend jess calls it every time her name is in the blog shes like "yay, i got a mention!!"...its rather amusing really...lol!
anyways, we should deff chill again....with or without chris...haha! best not to tell him i said that...lol jk!
anyways, keep up the blogs and yes i do read them!!! lol!
~becky~

 
At 10:36 p.m., Blogger bataylor said...

o and yes i loved the incredibles too!! such a good movie!! :)! thats all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home