Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My First Post!

Well,
My first post will probably be a rant. I'm dissapointed! In people, in my life, in everything! See I use to be this right, rockin', crazy on fire Christian, but I've slowly brought myself down to a baby Christian again. I've been a Christian for three years maybe...my family isn't Christian so it's hard! I'm not complaining! Serious, what more of an honour than to lead your family to Christ, but it's just....Rough. My parents expect me to be sensible, and realistic, but that's not what faith is about...It's about believing in things you can't see, believing in the impossible --and what's really sensible about that?

I read a post on Jody Mac's Blog...it was totally inspiring! He was totally on fire when he wrote that...I don't even know the guy and I appreciate him already!

I guess I'm just tired of trying to lift everyone else up Spiritually...I try to encourage and encourage but I guess sometimes I just need to be encouraged. Life is draining my spirit out of me. Guys, if anyone ever reads this...Please pray for me. I'm going to read my bible, and find my ecouragement there!

Love you all,
Witness Always
Praise Often
Rock Hard

Krystle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home