Friday, July 15, 2005

Quick Post

Thanks Josh, You've gotten me addicted to these things! This one's gonna be quick because I've watched the Late Show two nights in a row!

I read tonight 1 John 4:8 (He who does not love, does not know God; for You God, are love.) I really love that verse, because it challenges me to love everyone --> Even the people that just assume that they can travel with me and ask Joel for a ride in MY van!

At the bottom of the devotional there was a quote by C.K Chesterton. I've never heard of the guy, but this quote was totally cool, and the more I read it, the more it inspires me!

Let your religion be less of a theory and more of a love affair

Words to live by right there. I have a box for my future husband full of letters, cards, books things like that. I already love him, but that's because in a weird way, I spend time with him. When I'm on my face repenting to God I tell Him how much I love Him, and each time He tells me that I can say it but i need to show it. So to everyone who reads this....probably because it's just Josh right now (ha!) I really want to encourage you to prove it. Put your actions where your mouth is.


Witness Always
Praise Often
Rock Hard

Krystle Lynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home