Saturday, October 15, 2005

Christian Auto Association

I was thinking today that I should get CAA so that when something happens to my car (which it did tonight..keep reading) I can just call and they fix it for me! But then I got to thinking..I have CAA..Christian Auto Association. God really take cares of his children...it's awesome!
Tonight..because once again there was nothing to do in Moncton..I went to Sackville and hung out with Becky! Becky, Erin Hill, and I went to the movie store and got two movies (10 bucks it was outrageous!!) and on our way back all of a sudden we heard this really bad scraping noise...not what a motorist wants to hear..and we stop and look and my muffler is hanging low..boo..so we stop at the Don's house (he's the guy that enforces the rules at the University) and he comes out and fixes it for me! How awesome was that! And when I offered him money..he told me not to worry about it..just to buy him a beer sometime..well I wasn't about to tell the guy who just fixed my car that he doesn't need beer..he should have Jesus..so I told him that I wasn't legal age..and when I turn 19 he told me to come back..poor guy...
But the point is..whenever anything has ever happened to any car I've ever driven...someone's always stopped and helped me..whether it be..a half falling off muffler..or a flat tire..It's funny how people who never choose to notice God..do God's work...

5 Comments:

At 6:37 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

Youth is amazing! You'll have to come to Moncton and see it for yourself...almost 300 kids..it's so cool! There are days when I don't connect with my small group..but days that I'll go and talk to other kids..and it just feels awesome because I KNOW that God's using me!

 
At 8:05 a.m., Blogger Krystle said...

No prob Bob

 
At 8:06 a.m., Blogger Krystle said...

er...Jess


lol

 
At 4:46 p.m., Blogger bataylor said...

hahahahaha YES FOR CAA!!! lol! that was soooo funny!! well...in ways...at the time it sucked...but now i am like hahahaha i CANT believe that happened, what are the chances? but hey, coat hangers are the new duct tape, they fix everything!!! hahahahaha

well, hope everything is going good, ur emails have stopped coming so i am wondering whats up lol

love ya
ur boyfriend,
becky
hehehe

 
At 5:20 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

I haven't written an e-mail in a awhile because I've been super busy with school..church..stuff like that...

No worries..I haven't stopped forever!

Hope your midterms rock!


Krystle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home