Saturday, November 11, 2006

I liked this quote..so I did a survey...

[A is for age:]
19 (Yes Mark..I'm really 19!)


[B is for best friend:]
Danielle and Kate (but I rarely see either of them with one living so far away and one being equally as busy with school and her boyfriend)

[C is for crush:]
haha..Katie D and I actually talked about this and we both decided that we waited until we found out that some guy was interested in us..and THEN we decided if we were interested in them..saves in the heartache.

[D is for favorite drink:]
Graham Farms Chocolate Milk (cravings!!!)

[E is for essential item you use everyday:]
Electric Blanket (I don't even turn the heat on unless people are coming over...)

[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Marvelous Light Charlie Hall or Original Fire AudioSlave

[G is for favorite game]
I'm a fan of most boardgames...or Crib..

[H is for hometown:]Centreville...famous for..being super industralized

[I is for instruments you play:]
Drums

[J is for favorite fruit juice?:]
Apple

[K is for kids?]
I currently have 0 (well that I know about) but I'd like to have 3 or 4. All close in age and all when I'm quite young.

[L is for last kiss:]
How do you spell forever ago?

[M is for marriage:]
As much as I'd like to think that I'm completely fine on my own...no..I'd like to get married..and soon..I want to have kids young and I'd rather not raise them alone..

[N is for # of siblings]
1 and he is QUITE the character

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
If you include the time spent in the hospital for being born...2 (Babies are usually there 2 days right?)

[P is for phobias:]
My parents dying...

[Q is for quote:]
Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate,
but that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us.
We ask ourselves,
Who am I to be brilliant,gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinkingso that other people won't feel insecure around you.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
And, as we let our own light shine,
we consciously giveother people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.

[R is for biggest regret]
Reading I kissed dating goodbye and when God writes your love story...

[S is for self confidence:]
What's that? lol..I have some but I know that I frequently need reassurance from others to feel good about myself.


[T is for time you wake up:]
This is quite intense..

My clock is set 20 minutes fast..and yes..I need it that way.
It is set for 7:00 (real time 6:40)
I hit snooze until about 7:30-7:40 (7:10-7:20) and then I get up.

I also have an alarm on my cell phone set for 7:30 (yes that's real time) so that I know I need to be up shortly if not already.


[U is for underwear:]
uhhh.....


[V is for vegetable you love:]
I just love veggies! Seriously, I'm the girl that if you took me out I'd order salad. Not because I don't want you to think that I'm a poor eater...but because I just love it! My favourite: Country Cob salad...Italian dressing..Montanna's.

[W is for worst habit:]
Procrastination

[X is for x-rays you've had]
Back (this was like..3 weeks ago)
Wrist (multiple times when it broke)
Elbow (once when I was little)


[Y is for yummy food you make:]
Because I don't have a oven it's hard to figure out what to cook..but I enjoy shepard's pie and apple crumble...and I can make these all in my toaster oven!

I even amaze myself sometimes.

[Z is for zodiac sign:]Cancer (July 6, 1987)


Mark M and Matt B, just comment! Stop flying under the radar..show that you've been here! A little anon. comment never hurt anyone! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home