Monday, September 18, 2006

God's Wrath

Mark Cann made an interesting point the other day...

We've painted Jesus as a pansy.


For years Jesus has been the guy standing on the corner with a sign that says "make love not war". Not only have non-Christians thought that but the majority of Christians. To me God's always been about accepting us..and forgiving us time and time again...

I guess my question really is...is there any wrath to be afraid of.

I just wrote something..and erased it...cause here's my new thought..


Do we not receive the wrath of God at this moment because of Jesus. Because by Jesus our sins were forgiven...so now there is no wrath (until Judgement of course..) And if there was the wrath of God right now then it would kinda be like sentencing twice..

Wow..I have so much to say..but I'm really just gonna go and let God keep working in my heart..

Hopefully you guys got something out of this because it was a neat-o experience for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home