Sunday, November 05, 2006

What a weekend!

Sorry guys, I haven't been posting as often as I should have! Seeing as how I am putting off homework..now seems like an appropriate time.

This weekend was AMAZING! I can honestly say that I can feel God leading me now more than anytime in my life! It's awesome because things happened to me this weekend. I was specifically called and that just blows my mind away.

So many times I see other people and I base myself on them and because I'm putting my focus on someone else and it always makes me feel inadequate. I see what I want to be, but I have yet to get there. In a way that's healthy. I'm not sitting back and not striving for something bigger and deeper..but in another way it's bad..because I'm not striving for the right things. Just being "better" or "more spiritual" than someone else is not the right thing to be striving for.

I can see God working through my failures. I can see God meeting me where my limitations keep me and carrying me. I feel so safe right now..which is so good because of the situation I have found myself (by God's grace in). I wish I could share more with you. But I cannot...God is working and I cannot say...yet.

Let's just say..you haven't heard the last of me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home