Friday, May 12, 2006

Surfin around blog sites..and I found this...I like it..

I will purpose to be a complete package, not just for a man but for myself as well. I will rejoice in all the unique gifts I have as a woman and glorify God by utilizing my talents and abilities to the utmost.

Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. (Proverbs 31:10)

I will purpose to be patient and wait until I can see the whole picture before making decisions that can affect the rest of my life and the quality of it.

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

I will not rush through the seasons of my life, but will give my full attention to the tasks and opportunities at hand.

I will make no instantaneous decisions or allow my emotions to run ahead of my mind.
I will trust God with the timing of delivering my heart's desires, according to His knowledge of my needs.

I will remain open and transparent in my relationships, as well as accountable to those who are in authority over me. I will receive and weigh their counsel carefully before moving forward according to my feelings.

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. (Genesis 2:24)

2 Comments:

At 11:03 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

just because he's bi sexual and doens't love Jesus doesn't mean that you can't be his friend :)..

Although now that there was some romance in the area it might be a bit difficult!

Hope it goes well!

 
At 4:19 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

lol..I was there...not at OLP..but I was in Moncton lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home