Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Photographer in da house!!




Hey my faithful readers!


If you, or anyone you know, are looking for someone to take personal photographs let me know. If you need contact information just comment. My current prices are $50. For that price you'll receive approx 100 pictures on CD for you to develop yourself as well as a frame with some of your pictures in it. (Frame dependent on local pricing). The deal with my pictures are that once they are taken they become my property. This means that you'll be given a copy to do as you please but I also have the right to do what I want with the picture, which includes and is not limited to advertising as well as using in my portfolio. I'll post some of my work below. I just recently took pictures of a couple, but because they have yet to see their own pictures I cannot post them.



Yes..I do landscapes...


Katelyn Fisher, my favourite picture ever

2 Comments:

At 1:17 a.m., Blogger sibbie751 said...

Wow! we should talk sometime about your fees to use your pics in publications... :)

 
At 7:18 a.m., Blogger Krystle said...

Sure..anytime..starving college student needs money!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home