Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'll praise you through the storm

For all my lovely Carleton County readers..have you ever been driving in the snow..and it's not too bad, but then it gets worse, not a lot worse, just a bit worse. Gradually, through a lot of
"getting a bit worse", you find yourself in the middle of a blizzard. If only we would have checked the weather we would have known that a blizzard was coming.

This is my life, right now. Things weren't bad, and then suddenly there was a bomb dropped on my family and I and then Sarah's little step-brother died (and even though it doesn't directly affect me, it added to the storm) and gradually through "getting a bit worse" I have found myself in the storm. I'm sinking. Oh boy, am I sinking.

It's been like running, and very gradually adding a grain of wet sand to my shoes. Eventually the shoes are heavy and my running ends up into a half mauled jog. "It is then that I carried you.." That's what I think I need (sometimes what we think we need isn't what we need at all..) gonna get further into the word and maybe then God will carry me, and I wont even notice the sand in my shoes anymore.

Looking up,

Krystle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home