Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Debate time for my bloggers..

"Obedience is better than sacrifice"

Question:

1. Is it biblical? (I did a "quick" overview of my bible and the word obedience and couldn't find it (maybe it didn't use those exact workds..)
2. If it's not biblical where can we back up this saying with other verses? Or is it just completely false?


Debate away..I'm actually really interested in these answers..lol..I used this saying in an encouraging e-mail and I said "verse" now..I wasn't 100% sure..but I thought that I had heard it before..so I don't want to be all "false teacher-ish" and say that it's biblical if it's not..so..hopefully Todd took it as..a verse..like..a saying that I had heard it and it was a cute saying I had heard..especially since I'm not 100% sure of it's origin..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home