Monday, January 02, 2006

My blog for Doug

Christmas is over! Sad...not really..happy..not really. Sadly, this also means that I am now back in Moncton, getting ready for another fast paced day in the city...blah...

I got to spend a lot of time with family, some great times with friends, and a lot of time at home due to the crap-tacular snow storms!


THE MAJOR NEWS OF CHRISTMAS...
1. My brother got engaged...wedding 2007...
2. I'm going on a cruise! WOO HOOO!! (yes..that is more exciting than my brother getting engaged!!)

My cruise consists of a 7 day Carribean cruise Leaving Miami...a day at a private beach..a day at Jamacia, a day in Cayman, and a day in Mexico!! Woo hoo!! I'm really excited me and my mom are going..and it's absolutly amazingly cool...lol you have been warned..don't ask me about it..or I'll yak your ear off for a really long time!!


Krystle Lynn....

1 Comments:

At 3:09 p.m., Blogger Doug said...

Sounds like you're excited about the cruise. I imagine it'll be awesome (although I'd likely be bored out of my mind, or maybe not since I'd be able to take pics and stuff). Anyways, I'm out of stuff to say, since I haven't really talked to anyone the last couple of weeks and blogging has pretty much died over Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home