Monday, April 24, 2006

Gotta do this lol..

I'm grabbing the following list from the one, the only, the famous AUDREY!!...with the same disclaimer that I did not make it up (nor did she), I'm just filling in the blanks.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name) Buster Leeside
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your dad's side, your favorite candy) Della Mars (bar)
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name) K-Lyn
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Blue Dog5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Lynn Woodstock
6.YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name) Triimmmal (ohh man..that's a lot of "I"s and "M"s
7. JEDI NAME: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards) nnylmmikcm
8. ‘ADULT’ STAR NAME: (middle name, street you grew up on) Lynn Tribe (uhh..that totally didnt work..I grew up on a street named after my family..lol and you should also know that this originally came from a pastors wife...so Adult..just means you get to change names when you grow up)
9. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, the automobile you drive) The Blue Carolla...boo that's a bad one..ironically this is the type of car I drive with the same color my car is lol)



What can I say..I was bored..

4 Comments:

At 11:44 p.m., Blogger Caolinn said...

Thanks for posting, things have been so hectic and tiring that I've not had a chance to update.

You're the first person to ever comment, feel special. :)

K-Lyn..nice, Caolinn is one of my fave. girl names, it sounds like " kay-linn". You have nice initials.

 
At 3:56 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

Thanks..I do have pretty rockin' initials lol! Hope things have been better for you as of late!

 
At 1:14 a.m., Blogger sibbie751 said...

My favourites are your rock star and movie star names. I have no idea how to pronounce the Jedi one!

 
At 5:01 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

I'm quite in love wiht my fly girl name lol..it's actually my current MSN name..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home