Saturday, April 08, 2006

arggg....I'm a pirate.

Although that has absolutly nothing to do with my blog.

I went to the gym at the school today...and I can honestly say although I was only there 20 minutes..I have never worked so hard at the gym in my life. A movie guy said not to go to the gym for 1 hr and 1/2..go for 40 mins and work hard..so that's what I did.

What's bringing this all on? Good question.

My dad has been recently diagnosed with high blood sugar which can easily turn into diabetes. I already have this unnatural fear of my parents death and to have something like this happen..NOT GOOD! So I've decided..my dad's not going to go through this alone. My dad has to loose 36 pounds..This means that I'm going to to. I weighed myself today in at whoppin 216. As embarassed and ashaming as that is..I'm going to loose 36 pounds which means that I'm going to be following my dad's diet plan as well as hitting the gym every day (*God permitting*)

Oh..and not that I'm super worried about it there's only like 1 person MAX that reads my blog..but people from "back home" aren't suppose to know..so..don't tell.


In other news...I can officially park on the street on April 15th (ironically..that's a day that I'm home ha) but I've started doing it already lol..I felt really bad about it last night..and was thinking that i'm really sinning because I'm not following the laws the governement put in place...which is true...I guess it is a sin..but I rationalize it like this.
1. I'm not hurting anyone
2. I can afford to pay my ticket if I happen to get one
3. TECHNICALLY there shouldn't have even BEEN a ban on this winter! Only like 5 times could I not see the entire ground!

But yeah..I'm probably just trying to make myeslf feel better...lol..

1 Comments:

At 10:00 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

We so totally are the only two that blog now a days..

it makes me really sad..


but your varification word makes me laugh lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home