Sunday, April 23, 2006

Going home..

Hey ya'll,

Sorry I haven't had any posts in awhile. I went home this weekend! Nice long weekend (Wednesday-Sunday) Basically my thoughts for tonight is...

When I go home I have the trouble: Do I spend time with my friends, or my family? I've tried to spend time with both but it's very hard considering my friends live within the vicinity of 30 minutes away from my home. Also, on weekends that aren't long weekends I am finding that I need a lot of rest on Saturday night to make the journey back home. Also when it's not long weekends and I come home on a Friday I find that I am so TIRED after a full day of school and then 3 hours or so of driving that I really don't feel like driving anywhere afterwards. Then the next day is Saturday and I need to be home to get the good night's rest, and Sunday I like to be gone no later than 3 to make it to MW for church at night. THEN, if I spend all of my weekend with my friends (which usually leads to sleepovers) then my parents (my mom) accuses me that I always want to get away as soon as I get home.

I heard this past weekend that my "other families" are worried about me (and one said that they were worried and they never see me anyway lol) because they rarely see me. It bothers me because they know when I come home..so come see me. My life is hectic. I usually end up working when I go home. If anything that I've learned from my friends families..is that family is the MOST important thing.

Maybe I'll send them an e-mail.

Krystle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home