Thursday, May 04, 2006

New Blog

I find that I have the most rockin' devotions when someone quotes a bible verse and I think..wow..that's kinda cool.


Last Sunday at The Secret Place (really cool..check it out!) a guy there talked about Hebrews Chapter 11 and said "and the world was not worthy of them"....

Wow!


No seriously...wow..

It was talking about all of these famous guys in the bible..and it said..the world was not worthy of them..

Is it wrong that I'm trying to live this week so that the world is not worthy of me? Am I putting myself on the same playing field as Abraham and "the greats" (don't worry..I know they're not as great as Jesus) What do you guys think?


Also, I wanted to include a quote that I made up..

That which you can hold in your hand, can be taken away.



Tonight I also went to the Dinner Theater at the MW church tonight. It was cute! BEST PART EVER..Andrea Price did her "argggg" and the top half of her sword went flying off and hit someone (maybe..if not it was close)..she was SUPER embarassed! Her face went bright red..but it was cute..

Hey Audrey..I'm staying in Moncton next weekend...lets do something!


Krystle

1 Comments:

At 10:26 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

lol we've never met..but yet you think I'll like a song..thanks! lol

I'm d/l it now as we speak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home