Friday, May 12, 2006

i love how the Lord provides for his children

So I went shopping this week..great right..I did need new shirts..so I got three...110 dollars!!!!!

Crazy I know..but they looked good! (haha) It wouldn't have been too bad..but then this week seems to have been an expensive week...groceries were more expensive..and I decided to have a party tomorrow..so I need to buy some pop and chips ATLEAST...I was talking to dad and he asked if I wanted more money for the week...and I said no. I would wait until the end of the month and if I needed it for rent then I would ask for it.

Today I realized..there's 5 Mondays in May..not 4...:):) that means that I have one extra pay cheque...which also means that I can pay my rent over the next 3 weeks instead of 2..WHICH MEANS..the cash flow is not AS restricted as it would have been!


Praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home