Friday, November 04, 2005

Get Ready..best book ever..but I'm gonna ruin it for you

First..if you want to read the book I'll tell you when to stop..

The Wedding by (THE BEST AUTHOR EVER!) Nicholas Sparks is so great! I loved it... alot!

It's about a guy who has focused so much of his life on his career and providing for his family that he doesn't know if his wife loves him anymore..

So he decides to romance her again..

STOP HERE!





























So his 30th wedding anniversary is coming up and he plans to do something for his wife really special (since he forgot their anniversary last year) Their daughter decides to get married a week before the anniversary on their wedding date. So he's already on vacation and his wife is going nuts trying to plan a wedding in a week. He cooks dinner for her, the works (AHHH it's so much more than what I am telling you!!) they're having the wedding at Noah's house (YES, the Noah from the Notebook..he doesnt die in the book and the wife is his daughter) and when the daughter is upstairs getting her wedding dress on she comes down in a matching bridesmaid dress and that's when the husband surprises the wife and lets her know that their daughter's not getting married...they're renewing their vows. AHHHHHHHHHHHH..serious..I have not done justice to this book by telling you this..there's so much more and it's so much better!

SOMEONE READ IT!

2 Comments:

At 1:20 p.m., Blogger Doug said...

Aren't A Walk to Remember and The Notebook based on Nicolas Sparks books? I think I heard that they were. Anyways, sounds like they're more for girls than guys. I'll probably never read the books since I'm not really a huge reader (mainly just Harry Potter, Wheel of Time, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, the Bible and the occasional Christian book). But I might try watching the movies that are based on his stuff. As long as it's with friends. Who are girls, since I think I'd have a hard time finding guys to watch them. haha. :)

 
At 3:33 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

lol..this was written by Nicholas Sparks..it was not really the sequel but..another chapter (or 20) from the Notebook..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home