Thursday, December 14, 2006

The oddest thing JUST happened...

So I was driving from the mall home (it was a long study break that I'm making even longer by blogging about it) and I was at the light and this guy jaywalks diagonally through the intersection (brave guy) I didn't think much of it. It's his life..he's lucky he didn't get hit..but the guy in the creepy 1983 Dodge Van wasn't very happy about it. This guy opens his door DRIVING DOWN THE STREET just to yell at this guy...then he parks his car and runs after him!

I didn't stick around....too bad I actually like Moncton now..cause I'd add that to my list of why I hate Moncton...crazy drivers..

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey krys...
haha...lol..thats kind of funny..
Well..moncton is a strange place eh?

anywho..
Hope you have an AMASING christmas!!!
ttyl..and see ya soon..
xox,
Kendra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home