Wednesday, November 15, 2006

One thing I've noticed about myself....

When the stress comes..the only thing I focus on is getting rid of the stress..which means leaving out every possible other thing until the stress is gone..

So what would be the first thing to go? Youth group? No..that's the LAST thing to go!

Cleaning! YES!!...so now..I have to begin cleaning again..I must admit it's nice not to clean..but seeing as how I haven't done laundry or dishes in awhile...IT NEEDS TO BE DONE!


Ahh..I'm enjoying life right now..looking forward to the best two months of my life (cause the last two were the worst for the most part..)


K

2 Comments:

At 2:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you really must clean, and you have run out of things to clean...please, knock on my door - lol! Tiffany

 
At 9:26 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

lol...I WOULD LOVE TO...I would love to have TIME to clean other people's stuff! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home