Monday, November 13, 2006

I HATE SCHOOL!

So I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Not kidding. It's a good thing Krista was there because I would have let 'er all go here at home. I am so sick of school. The only reason why I don't drop out right now is because I'm over half way done my first semester. There's been rumors that it gets easier next semester...and honestly...am I ready to confront my dad? I'm scared..I feel like such a girl..but I def. need a really good cry right now..

Going to school makes me feel literally sick. I've never felt like this! Nor do I want to continue with this.

GOD BE NEAR ME! BE CLOSER TO ME. FIND ME IN THIS STORM..CAUSE I CAN'T SEE THROUGH! I'M TIRED AND I'M WEAK..AND I'M ONLY PRAYING THAT YOU'LL USE MY WEAKNESSES FOR YOUR GLORY.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i know what you mean... i actually and on the verge of giving it all up and moving to a remote island... haha..but ill never do that.. and my conscious will get the best of me so then ill return back to CC and ill go back to CN and go back to high school and have to start gr.12 all over....and that would be worse than doing it right now.. haha.. actually i dont think i hate school i just hate the process from school to university and stress to get the best just so you can get $ and go to a good school and succeed in life.... Success..... man.......
anyways.. read the blog..and if i get time ill write you an e-mail from my other blog entry that you commented on...... cause i have some stuff to say.. :)
luv you and i think we need to hang out! :) when you come home again! for sure! :)
---> gabby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home