Monday, November 14, 2005

Praying for Tim

For all who read my blog...

Tim Burlock was in a serious accident on Sunday. It's quite serious and from what I've heard (and we know how many rumors fly around when things like this happen) he's paralyzed from the waist down but because his spinal cord wasn't broken he might be able to walk...

PLEASE BE IN PRAYER FOR THIS!!

I know that someday Tim will walk again. I also know that this is going to apart of his testimony in a HUGE way! Be in prayer for his family and him..he's only 18 and just started school at ABU.

Anyway just a quick blog before going to write my report


--Krystle



1 Comments:

At 8:33 p.m., Blogger Doug said...

Double post, so I guess I'll comment on this one.

Josh Hopkins was telling me about this tonight. It's really sad, but you're right. This could be a huge part of his testimony. I don't know him , but I'll definitely keep him in my prayers. Hopefully he'll be able to walk again. I guess it's in God's hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home