Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Long Weekend in The Carleton County

IF YOUR NAME IS JESSICA YOU NEED TO BLOG!


Now that that's outta the way..

I had a blast this weekend. Hung out with friends..some that I haven't seen in awhile and some that I saw last time I was up. Kate (Smith) and I had a ton of fun at her Mary Kay party (I spent way too much) and even tried our hand at Raquetball (Andrew only beat me 6/10 and then 9/10 and that was the first time I played.

I played Raquetball with Andrew on Thursday night when I first got home and I accidentially hit Brandon Cox in the head with the ball (they fly really fast and they really hurt) I felt so bad..but he got me back..a line drive to the stomach! No worries though.

Grr....

There's so much that I want to talk about that I can't say here...grr..

Anyway, I have a math test and accounting test (cause my profs coming home from the Montreal Toronto Game tomorrow, where she sat on the ice) so I'm off to bed early!

Night all

BLOG SOON!

--Krystle

3 Comments:

At 9:50 p.m., Blogger Doug said...

Wait a second! You played raquetball? That means you were right in my front yard. LOL! Heck, if you were with the group of people who were playing yesterday morning than I actually saw you, since I looked out to see who was playing. haha, how ironic. btw, if you think Raquetballs hurt, then you haven't played squash.

And I'd cut Jess some slack, since she went away for like five days. If she doesn't post after she gets home though, feel free to bug her all you want. She should have SOMETHING to post about after a trip to SJ.

 
At 11:32 p.m., Blogger Doug said...

I should probably clarify that my parents own the raquetball court, since I didn't really say what I meant by "my front yard". The raquetball court is in front of my house. oops.

 
At 8:41 a.m., Blogger Krystle said...

haha,

It wasn't really meant for Jess Mac...but..I noticed that she hadn't blogged in awhile.

It was mostly for a girl that I know from high school that says that she reads my blog a lot but she never ever blogs on her own blog.


Awesome job Jolyne (urg..I hope that I spelt your name right) that makes me super excited (although you might not be able to tell because I'm writing this and not talking to you.)

Doug, THAT'S CRAZY! Next time I'm totally coming to your house and making you come with us! I never ever thought that you might live there, I always thought you lived closer to Woodstock! Does that mean that you're crazy good?

You're gonna have to go play against Andrew! I guess he's good (although I've only played twice and he only beat 6/10 and 9/10)

But I have to go class is started!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home