Monday, May 14, 2007

Calling all boys...

I have recently found something that I really enjoy doing....COOKING!

I've always loved going to the grocery store just to see people. Not really people that I know but seeing how the entire human population interacts with one another. I grew up in a super small community and how we interact with others is WAY different then that of Moncton. I enjoy talking to the people at the grocery store and seeing their shock that someone they don't know is making conversation!

I love going and picking up my groceries and going through the self-scan checkout, pretending that I'm a cashier like every girl dreams!

Tonight for supper was pork stirfry. I can tell you that I absolutly hate any stirfry that my mother ever made, but this was good! I liked it a lot! In the past couple of weeks I've also made salmon (which I don't suggest doing in large quanities...ick). For dessert I've made Peanut Butter-Chocolate Banana Cream Pie (a favourite at my mom's mother's day party!) and Chocolate Macaroons (which have white chocolate bits included in them...yummy!).

I seriously love cooking! So, for all you boys out there: I'm declaring that I can cook! Not only CAN I cook...I ENJOY cooking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home