Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A new change of mind....

I was going to post on how I feel fat and ugly..but instead...

God is so wonderful...

I can't imagine why He's using me for such great things..Sometimes I wonder if I'm crazy..but I know I'm not (unless crazy is followed by sold out christian)..even though my devotion life sucks I still have this relationship with the creator of my dreams. The greatest most amazing dream I have..God wants to rock. He wants to make my life 60 KAJILLION times better...

I can't fathom all that God has in store. Sometimes I do stupid things..like tonight..going to far in a joke but God forgives (sorry guys) and He's faithful..

"...I'll never get by living on my own ability..."


Amazing how Casting Crowns, by my Father's grace, knows me so well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home