Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Day 5

Okay..so the original thought was that I had to post EVERYDAY! But then I got super busy and I was kinda sad that I wasn't keeping up with it..THEN I went and looked at the person's blog who I stole it from..and he didn't do it in order! SWEET!


Today I am blessed because of the wonderful kids that are going to NYC! Seriously...each one of them has a piece of my heart. I love them all and I want to streach them and pus they to go further into Jesus then I thought possible, and they thought possible!
There is a great group of kids that have really taken to me..and I love them! Oh baby I love them! They're the most kind and generous and non-judgemental people EVER! I love them..and as much as I want to affect them..they're affecting me..

I love them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home