Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Day 3

I'm thankful for new beginnings..

The past two weeks I've been trying to streach myself over a multitude of tasks. Full time school work, homework, being a youth leader, volunteering at the church office, hanging out with friends, and going to church. It's impossible to do all of that in one week and I can definetly tell you that my social life hasn't been suffering. I just got back a test and I got 50% on it...which in University is a pass..but that's not the point.

I've cut things out..no MSN for two weeks (well..atleast a week..)...the TV is only on for a little while (even though I'm not a tv watcher anyway) and I've FINALLY realized..that I just can't volunteer at the church office. I'm way too busy!

I have a test tomorrow...probably won't pass it..but I should go hit the books again. I thank God that these two tests are only worth 10% (it's a lot..but not as bad as it could be!) and I pray that he helps me get my priorities in gear..and my butt as well.

Thank God for new beginnings...you don't have to wait until January 1st..but you can decide right now to make a new beginning......

1 Comments:

At 10:31 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

okay..I lied..working at the church office will be a bonus if I have all of my homework done..

:)

Thanks Aud for reading my blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home