Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Day 2...

I was reminded today of the great friends that I have had placed in my life.

Today I am thankful that God helped me make wise decisions when I was younger. I see all the kids at youth group suffering from depression, cutting, eating disorders, alcoholism, sexual addiction, bad relationships with their parents, low self-esteem, drug addictions and other variety of things.

Yeah, I've struggled through things. People would be so shocked to learn things about me...and honestly I have a list of 10 things that people wouldn't know about me. But generally I've made good decisions. I've never smoked, or did drugs of any kind, I've never had sex, and I have a great relationship with my parents. I'm so lucky that my struggles are struggling to live my life biblically and not struggling to live my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home