Thursday, January 25, 2007

Day 4

Health..I know it's a super obvious one but I really am thankful of it.

Chelsey had a really bad headache today and if I get a headache it's a big deal! Not because it hurts really bad (although they do) it's because I rarely get them! I might get the occasional cold but nothing too serious.

The last time I went to the doctor was last fall when I was super stressed out and my back went out (they thought I might have blown a hole in my lung..weird eh?..but not the case) and the time before that I think it was for a broken arm...

I don't even have a family doctor! I am just never sick. I've been brought up into a family that you just don't go to the doctor! And actually I think people abuse our medical system. They have one little sniffle and they run to the doctor! D-U-M-B! Sometimes I wish we had a medical system where you had to pay 20 bucks to go see the doctor. Or atleast 20 bucks for a non-life threatening illness in the ER. Like...if you want to go to the doctor today for your cold..but you haven't made an appointment..then you can go..but it's gonna cost you 20 bucks..I think people might be more apt to make an appointment then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home